Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Storykeep - Magical Arrival: The Second Post

I finished two more colors over the weekend.  He is now 42% done!  Since this time there's only one picture I made the image much bigger. He does, however, look like he has a horrible skin condition, but we'll clear that up, I guess even dragons go through puberty.

I'm pretty excited with how far along he is.  I am working on the colors that have the most stitches right now and that does get a little boring, but I just have to keep reminding myself how good he's looking and how awesome he'll look when complete.

I have a few goals for this year, one of them is to complete this guy.  If I keep house sitting for my parents he might get done much quicker than I originally anticipated.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Storykeep - Magical Arrival
Original Artist: Anne Stokes
Pattern by: Heaven and Earth Designs
Started Stitching: January 31, 2012
Fabric: 18ct. Aida
Floss: DMC 2 over 1
Percentage: 42.09% complete
Colors: 20 of 89 complete
Stitches: 10,007 out of 23,775

I'm over halfway through the color with the fourth most stitches, but I won't get that finished right now, nor will it get finished this week.  I have family coming to visit so I'll be doing touristy stuff with them and my local family.  It should be fun, I haven't been to some of these places in quite a while; the wax museum, Universal Studios (Hollywood), Medieval Times and much more that I can't remember.  I just show up and get in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment