Friday, April 13, 2012

Storykeep - Magical Arrival: The Third Post

I'm back at my parents' place as I mentioned in the previous post.  This is earlier than I intended to post but the next color is going to take me a while, so, to the right is where I'm at.

Yes... I did more brown.  Two more browns to be exact.  I'm tired of brown, that seems to be all I've been stitching on my two main projects.

The next color is "Garnet" so we'll finally see a little red on his stocking, well alot of red since this color has the third most stitches, and his bow will start getting some color as well.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Storykeep - Magical Arrival
Original Artist: Anne Stokes
Pattern by: Heaven and Earth Designs
Started Stitching: January 31, 2012
Fabric: 18ct. White Aida
Floss: DMC 2 over 1
Percentage: 49.71% complete
Colors: 22 of 89 complete
Stitches: 11,818 out of 23,775

No comments:

Post a Comment