Friday, November 16, 2012

Anthera: Second Post

Well, the eyes did take me as long as I thought they would.  All day Wednesday in fact.  Well, part of that was due to the fact that I had to take out about 90% of the left eye, I hate it when I make a stupid counting mistake.  Here it is all fixed and done:

Yay, no more of the black filament, which doesn't look as cool as the silver, but oh well, I am not undoing it again.

So I started to work on the top curls, but I guess my body decided it hadn't been sick for a while and Thursday was the perfect day.  So, I didn't get much stitching done, and I think I slept for about 3/4 of the day.  So now it's Friday, I'm still feeling a little weak from my illness, but it doesn't take too much energy to stitch, right?  At least this picture isn't as crooked.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Anthera
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: November 13, 2012
Fabric: 28ct. hand-dyed Evenweave
Floss: Caron Waterlilies 2 over 2, or 3 over 2 with black filament
Percentage: 77.26% complete
Stitches: 2,766 out of 3,580 complete

I'm going to have to take a break until Monday on Anthera.  My grandfather is going to be in town so I'll be spending a bit of time at my parents' place visiting, and I can't very well work on my mother's gift while she's in the same room.

1 comment: