Wednesday, December 12, 2012

No Late Knight Snacking: Third Post - Complete

Well, when I'm close to the end of the project I just can't put it down.  But on a good note... I found my knight! :D
And now time to finish it all off:

Yay!  If you look at the larger versions of the pictures you can see the sparkly on the knight.  I started to think that adding sparkly to the plumage would be too much, and after talking with my sister she agreed with me.  So no red sparkly, just silver.  But he did get more of a face.

I just giggle every time I look at the dragon's face.  He just looks so annoyed with the poor little knight.

Project Stats:
Pattern: No Late Knight Snacking
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams
Started Stitching: November 22, 2012
Finished Stitching: December 11, 2012
Fabric: 28ct. DMC Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid

I have no idea what I'm going to work on, or post, next.  So it will be a surprise... for both of us.

4 comments:

  1. hah! NOW I get it....No late KNIGHT snacking. Very cute! Congrats on the finish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this finish. I love this design

    Are you collecting their 12 Days of Christmas on FB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, I saw your post on them on your blog and went over to FB and started planning my project. I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do with them, but they're too cute, I just know I have to stitch them all.

      Delete