Friday, April 12, 2013

No Late Knight Snacking: Fourth Post - Framed

And here's the "companion" piece to Messy... But MINE!, No Late Knight Snacking:


I didn't notice until I took the picture today, but the spacing seems a little off.  I might re-stretch it myself a little bit later.  I think I'm going to put him in my kitchen, right next to my fridge.  That's usually where I stare into at 11 or 12 at night when I think I need a snack.

I'm sorry to say I haven't gotten much of anything else done lately.  Things have been a bit hectic this past week and a half and promise to continue that way through the end of the month.

I need to take pictures of Columbia and Anthera at my parent's place so I can post those.  I'm going there this weekend so I should be posting them soonish.

1 comment: