Sunday, June 30, 2013

Completed Project Add: Cross Stitch - A Pair of Wolves

I've once again failed to post this on Saturday.  Better late than never?

This one is just a small 7" x 5" (13cm x 18cm) Dimensions kit:

Pattern: A Pair of Wolves
Pattern by: Dimensions
Started Stitching: May 20, 2007
Finished Stitching: September 8, 2007
Fabric: 16ct. Dove Gray Aida
Floss: Kit Floss 2 over 1

It isn't anything too special, but I like it.  I lost interest in it for a while so something that should have taken a week or so to stitch ended up taking over 4 months.  If I remember correctly I stitched the wolves up pretty quickly, but when I was supposed to go onto the background I let it sit around.

You've seen in adition to fantasy projects a love for animals.  While I mostly focus on lions, other animals tend to sneak their way into my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment