Friday, June 21, 2013

Nocturne: Third Post

I've had a busy few weeks, unfortunately they weren't busy due to stitching, but I did get some work done:

Nocturne finally got two dragon bodies:
2939 Stitches

And now it has three:

I've gone back and forth in my mind about adding sparkly to the wings.  Just when I finally thought I'd decided to do it, I was talking to my mother and she asked me if any of the others would have it, and when I said no, she said since none of the others would have it, this one might look strange with it.  So it's been decided, no sparkly.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Nocturne
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: May 29, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Lunar Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC & Weeks Dye Works 2 over 2
Percentage: 44.31% complete
Stitches: 3,902 out of 8,799 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment