Monday, June 24, 2013

Pilot: Second Post - Complete

I didn't think I'd be posting this early on Pilot today.  These just go so quickly.

I fixed the first swirl that I stitched and continued on with the main structure of his left wing.
1631 Stitches

A little more of his wing was added.
1992 Stitches

And here he is finally done!
Complete

Project Stats:
Pattern: Pilot
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: June 21, 2013
Finished Stitching: June 24, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Monet Cashel Linen
Floss: Caron Waterlilies Aubergine, 2 over 2
Percentage: 100% complete
Stitches: 2,307 out of 2,307 complete

I think Benthic is going to be next.  Originally I was going to do Messenger next, but I don't have the thread for him yet.  I forgot to order it with my last order.  It's not like I don't have plenty of things to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment