Sunday, July 7, 2013

You Are Never Too Old: Second Post - Complete

So this one's been MIA for a while so here's the short version:

I messed up and didn't feel like frogging at the time.  I put it away.  Apparently I put it away too well and lost it.  I decided to look for it again the first week of July and found it in a place I swear I looked in a million times before.

So I frogged two sides of the border and redid them, correctly this time, and did the last two sides, and the pink of the dragon's ear.  Everything's done except for black and gold.

I next worked on the gold.  The scales on the dragon hardly took any time at all.  But the words just seemed to take forever to do.

And finally, the black of the nostrils and the backstitching.

Project Stats:
Pattern: You Are Never Too Old
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams
Started Stitching: March 7, 2013
Finished Stitching: July 7, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Dusk Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 100% complete
Stitches: 2,861 out of 2,861 complete

There's a big sale at work right now on framing.  I'm going to see if I can finish the Signets before the end of the month when the sale ends.  Pelagic is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment