Tuesday, September 24, 2013

12 Dragonlets of Christmas: Fourteenth Post

It's been a while, hasn't it.  After getting almost a post a day from me did you miss me?  Yeah, probably not.  But I have one more part of my dragons done.

First up, I stitched the main color of the main border, I kind of think it looks like little dragon prints, but, unfortunately, that wasn't what I was going for.  But it has given me an idea on a possible future project.

Next I did the other green and red.  Okay, much better, at least now it looks like holly, which was my plan.

And some backstitching for the stems, I guess, of the holly.  And the corners have red snowflakes, yes red, white wouldn't show up.

Nope, still not done :D  You might see the final version in the next post for this project.

Project Stats:
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC & ThreadworX 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 91.35% complete
Stitches: 3,814 out of 4,175 complete

1 comment: