Saturday, September 7, 2013

12 Dragonlets of Christmas: Second Post

Two posts in one day?  Shocking, I know, but I woke up early and knew the next dragonlet I wanted to work on would be quick and easy, so I stitched him, or is it her?

If you know the charts you might have figured out that I did #9 Dragons Dancing.

Here are most of the Dragon's colors:

The rest of the colors, no backstitching:

And here he/she is done!

Well, I guess I need to add this to the WIP page now... that page is getting out of control, but I just can't help myself.

Project Stats:
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 12.43% complete
Stitches: 519 out of 4,175 complete

I know which one I'm going to work on next, but I'm not going to tell you, I'll let it be a surprise.  I'm hoping to work on it after work tomorrow, but I'm going to be out late tonight and have an early morning tomorrow, so I might fall asleep when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment