Thursday, September 12, 2013

12 Dragonlets of Christmas: Seventh Post

Well, I changed my plans.  I was going to do a more complicated number, but I changed my mind and worked on #2 Turtle Doves instead.  It took less than 2.5 hours to stitch.

There is alot of green in this one, but here are the greens that are in the dragon, and a little bit on the turtle doves:

And the rest of the greens, and a few other colors:

And finally the backstitching:

I'm over halfway done with the dragonlets.  but apparently only 41% done with the entire piece.  But it's still going faster than I anticipated.

Project Stats:
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 41% complete
Stitches: 1,712 out of 4,175 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment