Sunday, September 8, 2013

12 Dragonlets of Christmas: Third Post

Well, I did get one dragonlet done today.  I jumped around a little bit and this time I worked on #6 Geese-A-Laying.

There were only 21 stitches in the dragon,so decided to stitch the nest as well before taking my first picture.  However, to me it looks like my baby dragon is being cooked over an open fire:

Next the two Geese and the eggs were stitched:

And finally all the backstitching:

This isn't one of my favorites, but it was the last one with the #32 color Kreinick thread.  I just kept one needle threaded with it since it's kinda of a pain to thread, that's why I chose to do these three first.  Now I'm trying to decide between two on which one I'm going to do next.  Decisions, decisions.

Project Stats:
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 18.13% complete
Stitches: 757 out of 4,175 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment