Monday, September 30, 2013

Nephew 2's Blanket: Third Post

This weekend I was around my sister quite a bit more than I thought I would.  So instead of finishing the backstitching on the cross stitch (her christmas gift), I worked on my unborn nephew's blanket and finished another skein.


For the eagle eyed and good memory people out there, yes I took the picture is upside down, but when I flipped it right side up it looked strange, so I left it the way it was.

Project Stats:
Project: Nephew 2's Blanket
Pattern: Pink & Blue for Baby
Pattern by: Teresa Smith
Started Crocheting: May 19, 2013
Yarn: Red Heart Baby-Econo Swim
Percentage: 70% complete (approx.)

I have less than two months left to get it done, but that should be plenty of time.  Unless my nephew decides to come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment