Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Nocturne: Fourth Post

While adding items to my WIP page, I had another urge to finish up some of the "easier" items and get them off the page.  This time I was drawn to Nocturne, and now, one more round of color is complete.

Here's the first wing:

Second wing:

And the last wing:

So now there's just one more color left.  I might keep going on this just to finish it off.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Nocturne
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: May 29, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Lunar Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC & Weeks Dye Works 2 over 2
Percentage: 74.21% complete
Stitches: 6,530 out of 8,799 complete

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Hey, what color Kreinik are you missing for your compass rose dragon? I can take a look and see if I have it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm missing 002V, Vintage gold. And I only need it for 24 stitches. If you have some you could spare that would be awesome. I only need maybe 6" of the stuff.

      Delete
  2. Sweet, I have it! Send me your address and I'll mail you some thread! :D
    rahenna@rahenna.com

    ReplyDelete