Friday, March 27, 2015

Vacation Scarfs - Completed

Well, I just got back from vacation.  I wore my new shawl to dinner one night, however, my older nephew fell asleep during dinner and we ended up using it as a pillow for him.

Since my youngest nephew seemed to like the scarf I made for my sister/his mother, I decided to make him one.  And working on crocheting on vacation is much easier than working on cross stitch.  So I actually made him a scarf on the first day.

Here's the yarn:

And the finished scarf:

Project Stats:
Project: Kellan's Scarf
Pattern: Fillet Squares
Pattern by: The Crochet Stitch Bible
Started Crocheting: March 6, 2015
Finished Crocheting: March 6, 2015
Yarn: Red Heart: Gumdrop - Blueberry
Percentage: 100% complete

As I was working on the scarf for the younger nephew the older one asked me what I was doing, and I told him I was making a scarf for his brother and asked if he'd like one too and he said yes, so I had another project to work on while on vacation.

I made up a pattern since I didn't take any extra patterns with me so I just made up a pattern for this scarf:

Project Stats:
Project: Logan's Scarf
Pattern by: Me
Started Crocheting: March 7, 2015
Finished Crocheting: March 10, 2015
Yarn: Red Heart: Gumdrop - Blueberry
Percentage: 100% complete

I didn't work on Ophelia at all, it was just so  much easier to work on crocheting.  But I will hopefully have an update soon on her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment