Saturday, August 1, 2015

Ophelia: Seventh Post - Page 4

Well, this page took longer than I anticipated.  I've been adding beads every once in a while on Mermaids of the Deep Blue, so she hasn't received my undivided attention.

So, I decided to go over to page 4, instead of going down to page 9, and finish off the top of her head.

I did the same thing I did with page 3, I did all the background first, which was actually slightly over 80% of the page.

Then the rest of the page, I did say the rest of the top of her head, but it's mostly flowers on the top/side of her head.  I did all of this part of the page this week, I think it took only three nights after I got off from work.

Here she is currently, 6 pages complete.
All that's left on the top row now is a full page and a partial page only 12 columns wide, all of which is just background.  However.... I think she needs a face first, what do you think? ;D

Project Stats:
Pattern: Ophelia
Original Artist: Jonathon Earl Bowser
Pattern by: Heaven and Earth Designs
Started Stitching: August 15, 2009
Restarted Stitching: January 1, 2015
Fabric: 25ct. White Magic Guide
Floss: DMC 1 over 1
Percentage: 13.34% complete
Pages: 6 of 54 complete
Stitches: 45,143 out of 338,400 complete

6 comments: